Ana María Miranda Quiroz
Born in Viña del Mar, her career path has been tailored through an insightful sense of aesthetic, true expression in each pursuit. Her intuitive talent and studies of design at Universidad de Valparaíso, convey into a sound and evident awareness of her art devotion. In 1985, she settled in Spain and studied design and illustration at Barcelona Fashion Arts and Techniques School. Back in Chile, she joined INCACEA, Science and Art Institute, as Head of Fashion & Design Career. In 1987, she initiated her own fashion boutique and atelier, KASS, and remained in the fashion industry for ten years. Later, she collaborated to develop artwork for marketing initiatives and to manage exclusive beauty, skin care, make up and fragrances brands in the family business Perfumerías Miranda. Throughout her business experience, she signed on several courses: decoration, cuisine, painting with remarkable professors. In 2002, she presented her first official exposition of plastic art and subsequently in 2010 she resolved to emphasize her art career and follow her true passion for contemporary art.
- Plastic Artist, 2002-Present
- Perform individual and group exhibitions, as well as placements in private collections.
- Artwork Specialist, Perfumerias Miranda, 1997-2010
- Efficiently lead and administer artwork and deliver high-impact projects.
- Entrepreneur in Fashion, KASS, 1987-1997
- Unique style retailer offering Women’s Apparel.
- Head of Fashion & Design Career, INCACEA, 1987-1988
- Dynamic art professional, built valuable skills while teaching various art styles.
- Chronicle of exhibitions:
- “Paula Munilla Gallery”, Viña del Mar, Chile. 2002
- “El Aromo”,Santiago, Chile. 2003
- “Laberintos del amor y el erotismo", Casona Nemesio Antunez, Santiago, Chile. 2004
- “Fundación Aseprofar”, Buenos Aires, Argentina. 2004
- “Editorial Novelarte”, Córdoba, Argentina. 2004
- “Elda in Alicante”, Spain. 2005
- “Love Letras Del Corazon y La Razón”, Museo Lukas. 2011
- Design and illustration - Fashion Arts and Techniques School, Barcelona, Spain.
- Textile design - Valparaíso University, Chile.
- School Diploma, ST MARGARET’S SCHOOL - Viña del Mar.